Magic Wood Repair
800-325-6878 M-F 8-5 Central
Burn In Sticks
E-Z Flow™ Burn-In Stick
Produce the burn-in repairs you have always wanted
useing the E-Z Flow Burn In Sticks
• Excellent melt and flow characteristics
• Exceptional clarity of transparents
• Resists swelling and shrinking from topcoats
• Clean, consistent colors
• Level easily with no cup-out
Quick Fill™ Burn-In Stick
Innovative Burn-In Stick makes filling defects quick and easy
Designed to fill nicks, dents, and scratches The perfect filler
for cabinetry, vinyl wrapped products and photo processed
laminates. Applied using a simple heat source and leveled
without the use of burn-in knives or sandpaper.
Quick and simple application
Perfect for production workers
field service technicians and cabinet installers
Edging Low Heat Sticks
Replaces color on worn-through edges,
legs, and tops with a few strokes.
Can be melted with burn-in knife to
fill shallow defects.Topcoat
with any finish.
PlaneStick® Burn-In Stick
Dynamic new version of the old, conventional burn-in stick.
This is the first truly new and exciting innovation in the touch up
industry in many years.
• “Flat” sheen
• No gloss up when top coated with satin or flat finishes
• Repairs stay in place on virtually any surface
• Hard but not brittle. Will never shatter
• Fast and easy to level
• Great for hardwood floors
• Excellent for plastic laminates
Burn In Accessories